1) Malaysian and expatriate applicants.
2) New admissions for Form 1 / Year 7(applicable to January intake only).
3) Students need to demonstrate high academic achievement, good command of English language, active participation in co-curricular activities, good communication skills and ability to contribute to the life of the school.
4) Academic requirements fulfilment:
- Malaysian Curriculum – Full As in Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR)
- International or Other Curriculum – As in all subjects
Value of Scholarship : up to 100% waiver on Tuition fee
*Not inclusive of registration fee, miscellaneous fee, books, uniform, bus fare, insurance and etc.
Deadline : 1st December 2020 for subsequent January intake
***NOTE: Due to the cancellation of UPSR year 2020, past 3 years of school internal result (Full As) can be submitted for application.
Hotline: +607-361 9696